We don’t do retail packages at The Windover Inn Bed and Breakfast, but we do offer
personalized services to help you enjoy your stay at bed and breakfast while you enjoy your North Carolina vacation and the attractions of Waynesville, NC, the
Smoky Mountains and the Blue Ridge Parkway!
- How about adding some special touches to your North Carolina bed and breakfast getaway?* Perhaps a bouquet of flowers in your room when you arrive . . . Or maybe your special someone would like a box of yummy chocolates from The Chocolate Bear (828-452-6844), or a beautiful package of heavenly lotions or soaps from Hazelwood Soaps (828-456-3385). . Or take your relaxation to another level with . . .
- An In Room Massage . . . We recommend the local, licensed therapist below. Please contact her to schedule your massage at The Windover Inn (Not available in Blue Ridge Room or Estate Garden Room). You'll pay her directly at time of service (cash or check payment), and we ask that you please respect her 24 hour cancellation policy.
Jenny Burgess 828-550-7767
- Need tee times scheduled at local golf courses? Ask Glenn about the variety of courses we have available in our area. We have enough to suit every skill level. And if you're looking for property in a Western North Carolina golf community surrounded by the beautiful Smoky Mountains and the mountains of the Blue Ridge Parkway, why not stay with us while searching? A guest of ours reviewed some of our local golf communities. You can see his review of our inn, and those communities at www.GolfCommunityReviews.com .
- Want more than just a walk in the park? Cataloochee Valley Tours offers eco-tours through Cataloochee Valley in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park including morning birding and wildflower hikes, synchronous firefly night walks
and evening elk eco-tours! Click here to find out more . . . www.cataloocheevalleytours.com
- Once you've arrived at our bed and breakfast, we can give you directions to the beautiful waterfalls pictured below that we found on
great hiking trails in the Smoky Mountains and the Blue Ridge
Parkway, or some of our day trip suggestions for seeing the sights of Waynesville, Asheville, or other Western North Carolina areas.
We take care of the footwork, and you pay just for what you want - not what we think you need. No extra charges or fees, no hidden costs, just good, old-fashioned service! *(Keep in mind, it's only the two of us, so any goodies for your room will require 7 days notice.)
- Or maybe you need tickets to North Carolina mountains
attractions like the Biltmore Estate in Asheville. We get discounted tickets for you from our Asheville AAA office, but also let you know there are off season specials you can take advantage of online. Just check off Biltmore tickets and how many when you make your reservation, and check out the Biltmore Estate's website to make sure you get the best deal!
Call us and let us know how we can help.
It’s an added value when you stay at The Windover Inn, one of
the most accommodating bed and breakfast inns in Waynesville, NC
. . . and we think you’re worth it!
Celebration Specials | Friends & Family Discount |
Suite Discount | Nature Lovers' Discount
Packages | Rent the Inn
Attractions | Activities |
Reunions & Retreats
| Gardens |
History | Directions
Site Map |
The Windover Inn, Waynesville, North Carolina Bed & Breakfast
40 Old Hickory Street, Waynesville, North Carolina (NC) 28786
Toll Free: 1-866-452-4411 Email:
©Copyright 2007 - The
Windover Inn - Waynesville, NC